Important Biscuits

Friday 8 April 2016

81. Not Quite Sisyphus, Not Quite Juular



Anxieties have been high, and in the space of one week not only did I not get the job I was hoping for (including various others I have applied for in the field), but I was also rejected for a PhD I applied for which I was so certain that I was going to get.

So, yeah, pretty fucking shit if you ask me. 6 Years, I have wasted 6 years of my life trying to get into the sector and wasted so much time studying for my Masters and Bachelors, so DO NOT FUCKING TELL ME THAT IT'LL BE OK AND JUST TRY AGAIN!! What do you think I do in my spare time? Having a luxurious wank? No, I am constantly churning out applications at least 15-20 a week.

This is me venting. I am not trawling for sympathy or compliments or reassurance, I just want to vent. It helps me feel better in the long term and stops me embittering myself. Otherwise I end up loathing employers when it's not necessary. Although, you've got to admit that employers making their staff carrying out double the amount of work because they're too cheap to hire more staff is damn stupid.


No comments:

Post a Comment